Job opening at Team Refuse
Chief Gaming Officer (CGO) – Team Refuse LTD
Team Refuse has been created in May 2010 with the primary goal to be an eSports organization which is known for their stability as well presence at various national as well international LAN events. Team Refuse has been founded in Greece and is registered in the United Kingdom with the primary office in Athens, Greece and the second office being located in the United Kingdom. In the past couple of years Team Refuse has grown to a well-established and known organization inside eSports. We participate in games such as; Counterstrike, World of Tanks, League of Legends and many more.
With the new year approaching Team Refuse decided to expand their brand as whole and therefore we’re looking for a motivated person to strengthen our team. As of today we’re in the need of Chief Gaming Officer. As CGO you will be working closely with the head management as well Team Managers in order to find the correct players as well teams for Team Refuse.
- Has knowledge of eSports and the various scenes.
- Knows how to spot new potential talents
- Is outstanding in communicating with Team Refuses management as well teams/players.
- Is motivated and always striving for the best.
- Reports directly to the head management about results, upcoming events as well attended events.
- Acts professional towards players, managers and partners/sponsors.
- You know how to deal with unforeseen problems in the teams in a professional way.
- Has a perfect sense of creating schedules for the Team Managers in order to create and take place in meetings.
Team Refuse offers:
- Travel and hotel expenses paid once Team Refuse wants you to attend an event.
- Goodies from our sponsors, from time to time.
- A stable, mature and experienced management.
- The ability to work from home.
- The ability to fill in your own hours.
- The opportunity to growth within the organization itself.
Feel like you’re the person we are looking for? Do not hesitate and send a cover letter as well your resume towards email@example.com